Terms and Conditions
The content of these pages is provided as an information guide only and based on information available to Rosehill Housing Co-operative Limited (Rosehill) at the time of editing and accordingly may not remain current. The information has not been verified by Rosehill and no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Rosehill for any errors, omissions, or misleading statements on these pages or any site to which these pages connect, including any feature or aspect of such pages or site. No mention of any organisation, company or individual whether on these pages or other sites to which these pages are linked shall imply any warranty as to its standing or capability on the past of Rosehill.
Rosehill is not responsible for any consequences arising out of the use of or reliance on the information, and does not accept any liability for any loss incurred. In particular, nothing here constitutes specific legal or business advice nor should it be taken as such. Parties in need of such advice are urged to consult their legal advisers, bankers, brokers, accountants or other professional advisers.
If you wish to reproduce any part of this site’s contents for any other purpose you should seek the permission of Rosehill's Management Committee
This website and all files contained on it are actively scanned for viruses. However Rosehill accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from the user of the site or from any files downloaded from it.
By using this website, you agree to the following things:
- You will not use any material for any unlawful activity.
- You will not carry out any activity that interrupts or damages the website, renders the website less efficient, or the reduce or impair its functionality.
- You will not copy, reproduce, recompile, de-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or exploit any part of the website in any way.
- You will not use the website to transmit or post any viruses or material which we believe is defamatory, libellous, or offensive, in any way that causes annoyance, inconvenience or detriment to any person.
- You will not use the Website in a way that we believe violates or infringes any person, firm or company’s rights (including – but not limited to – copyright, confidentiality or privacy).
- You will not use the Website to transmit any material for publicity, promotion and/or advertising on behalf of you or anyone else.
- You agree that if you have any right, claim or action against any other person arising out of using this Website, you will follow up any rights, claims or actions independently of, and without recourse to, Rosehill.