Making a Payment
We offer a variety of different payment methods. Payments cans be made:
• In person; at our offices using chip and pin.
• By post; cheques should be made payable to Rosehill Housing Co-operative Limited and sent to 250 Peat Road, Glasgow, G53 6SA
• By internet banking; Payment can be made to Rosehill Housing Co-operative Limited, Sort Code 80-07-76, Account Number 00831307. Please quote your customer reference shown on your invoice.
• By Allpay Payment Card at any outlet displaying the Pay Point sign or at the Post Office; replacement cards can be ordered by contacting the Finance Department on 0141 881 0595.
• By Direct Debit or Standing Order; please contact the office or call in to see us if you wish to pay by this method.
For security reasons we are unable to accept cash at the office. Invoices are issued on a quarterly basis and are payable within fourteen days.