Making a Complaint
Rosehill values complaints and uses information from them to help improve our services.
You can complain about things like:
- Delays in responding to your enquiries and requests
- Failure to provide a service
- Our standard of service
- Dissatisfaction with our policy
- Treatment by or attitude of a member of staff or contractor
- Our failure to follow proper procedure
You can make a complaint anonymously and it will be investigated. It is worth noting that our ability to deal with and address the complaint may be limited if we are unable to seek further information or clarity from the complainant. Please note if no contact details are provided we will be unable to issue a complaint outcome to you.
You can also fill in the form below
Our complaints handling procedure gives more information on what happens when we have received your complaint.