Our Management Committee
Rosehill's Management Committee is elected by its tenant members at the Annual General Meeting. There is a range of length of service amongst our Committee Members with some having 5 years or less experience with the others ranging in service from 6 years and over. This indicates a healthy turnover with new members willing to join the Committee. The current committee is as follows:
1. Kerry Stevenson - Chairperson - Date Elected Committee - 18.3.08 - Date Elected to Chair - 14.3.18
2. Ellen Henderson - Vice Chairperson - Date Elected to Committee - 21.2.17 - Date Elected to Vice Chair - 14.3.18
3. Nicki Finlayson - Date Elected 24.3.00
4. Michelle Cameron - Date Elected 22.3.11
5. Marie Baldie - Date Elected 22.3.11
6. Karen Thomson - Date Elected 18.3.14
7. James Thomson - Date Elected 17.2.15
8. Sadie Bannerman - Date Elected 21.2.17
9. Karen Leitch - Date Elected 19.2.19
The Management Committee is responsible for the strategic and policy direction of Rosehill; making major financial decisions; overseeing the way risk is managed; monitoring performance and for employing staff.
In addition to the Main Management Committee which generally meets once a month, there are three sub-commitees. The Staffing, and Health and Safety, and the Audit Sub-Committees meet on a quarterly basis. The Membership Sub-Committee meets as and when required.
•Staffing, and Health and Safety