The Handyperson Service is available to Rosehill tenants where all members of the household are aged 65 & over or have a disability or long term medical condition.
The Handyperson Service is FREE OF CHARGE - payment is only required for materials used. The Handyperson provides practical assistance by carrying out small repairs and tasks around the home.
Rosehill's handyperson service is managed on our behalf by Glasgow Care & Repair. Tenants can contact them direct on: 0141 433 2749 or email: email@example.com
The Tenant’s Safeguard
- All staff and volunteers have been carefully selected and have undergone Disclosure Scotland checks
- All staff and volunteers have photographic ID cards
- You will be advised when to expect a visit to your home
- A password system can be used by the Handyperson
- Hang curtains/blinds.
- Change light bulbs
- Install wireless door bells
- Secure loose flooring to prevent trips falls
- Prepare the home for works such as major works or medical equipment being delivered
- Fit shelves, towel rails ETC
Sorry, work we cannot carry out:
Gas, plumbing or electrical work
Cleaning / gardening
Painting and decorating
Any repair that would be Rosehill's responsibility.