Recruiting to Tenant Panel Now!!!!!!
Do you want to make a difference to how services are delivered at Rosehill? We are currently recruiting to our tenant scrutiny panel and need you to help. Do you have approximately 3 hours a month to share your experience and help shape services for the future?
Benefits to you:
- Full Training Given
- Recognised Volunteer Status
- Great for CV Building
- Make New Friends
- Make a Difference!
- Influence Service Delivery
If you are interested in joining, the first training session (to be held on Zoom) is taking place Tuesday 2nd Feb at 2pm. Please email Linda Chelton, Housing Services Manager at email@example.com and all the information will be sent to you.
The aim is to increase the impact of your voice as a tenant by establishing a clear structure and timetable for scrutiny each year. This will be undertaken in partnership with the panel once membership has been increased. A Scrutiny Strategy has been written as a foundation for the group to work on.
The panel's functions will include:
- Checking that services reflect customer priorities and deliver value for money
- Monitoring performance and information from all Rosehill’s services
- Identifying trends and challenging weak performance
- Looking at how Rosehill’s service delivery compares to other RSL’s, including benchmarking data.
- In depth examination of how a particular service is planned and delivered
- Reporting service review outcomes and recommended improvements actions are reported to the Management Committee.