Recruiting to Tenant Panel Now!!!!!!
Do you want to make a difference to how services are delivered at Rosehill? We are currently recruiting to our tenant scrutiny panel and need you to help. Do you have approximately 3 hours a month to share your experience and help shape services for the future?
Benefits to you:
- Full Training Given
- Recognised Volunteer Status
- Great for CV Building
- Make New Friends
- Make a Difference!
- Influence Service Delivery
The aim is to increase the impact of your voice as a tenant by establishing a clear structure and timetable for scrutiny each year. This will be undertaken in partnership with the panel once membership has been increased. A Scrutiny Strategy has been written as a foundation for the group to work on.
The panel's functions will include:
- Checking that services reflect customer priorities and deliver value for money
- Monitoring performance and information from all Rosehill’s services
- Identifying trends and challenging weak performance
- Looking at how Rosehill’s service delivery compares to other RSL’s, including benchmarking data.
- In depth examination of how a particular service is planned and delivered
- Reporting service review outcomes and recommended improvements actions are reported to the Management Committee.