Rosehill Housing Co-operative Limited is a property factor registered under the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011, Registration No. PF000272.
We currently provide a factoring service to approx 230 owner occupiers in the Rosehill and Nitshill areas of Pollok.
Our core responsibilities as factor are:
• to co-ordinate the upkeep of common areas and arrange for any maintenance, repairs and improvements to be carried out. The common areas typically include the roof, chimneys, outside walls, gutters and downpipes and footpaths that serve more than one property.
• to instruct contractors and suppliers in accordance with our procurement policy ensuring work is completed to a high standard at the best price.
• to arrange and maintain a common buildings insurance policy for all factored properties.
• to pay contractors and suppliers when due.
• to invoice owners for their share of the common charges for the property.
We charge a management fee to cover the costs of providing the factoring service. We do not make a profit on our factoring service, we aim only to cover the costs of providing the service. We never charge a mark-up on the costs of works that are completed on behalf of owners or receive commission on the buildings insurance we arrange.
Copies of contractors’ invoices are available to view at our offices at any time.
Please contact Tracy McDonald on 0141 881 0595 if you have any questions regarding our factoring service. You can also email us or call into our office to speak to us in person.