There is an existing scrutiny panel at Rosehill, however membership is low and meetings infrequent. The plan is to build on this group called ‘Tenants’ Voice’.
The aim is to increase the impact of ‘Tenants’ Voice’ by establishing a clear structure and timetable for scrutiny each year this is contained within our Scrutiny Strategy. This will be undertaken in partnership with the panel once membership has been increased.
The panel's functions will include:
- Checking that services reflect customer priorities and deliver value for money
- Monitoring performance and information from all Rosehill’s services
- Identifying trends and challenging weak performance
- Looking at how Rosehill’s service delivery compares to other RSL’s, including benchmarking data.
- In depth examination of how a particular service is planned and delivered
- Reporting service review outcomes and recommended improvements actions are reported to the Management Committee.