Last year we reported that we were changing our financial year to 1st April – 31st March effective from 1st April 2024. To facilitate this our current financial year would be extended by 6 months, ending on 31st March 2024.
In line with our new financial year we are currently looking at what our priorities should be for Year 3 of our current 5 Year Business Plan (2021 – 2026). Our proposed priorities are linked to our 7 Strategic Objectives:
1. Provide high quality affordable homes
2. Engage effectively with our tenants and service users
3. Deliver value for money
4. Be innovative and risk aware
5. Build and contribute to effective partnerships
6. Use resources efficiently and effectively
7. Achieve the highest standards in all that we do
We have almost completed the second year (extended year) of our Business Plan and are now seeking your views on our proposed priorities for Year 3 (April 2024 to March 2025).
We are keen to hear your views and suggestions and would ask that you complete the online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VH29B7X
The closing date for responses is 12noon on Wednesday 21st February 2024
In the Spring newsletter, we will publish the key results from our Annual Business Plan ending 31st March 2024.