Glasgow City Council is currently preparing a framework for development in Greater Pollok to provide a structure for future developments and change in the area.
The Greater Pollok Local Development Framework (LDF) will include developments such as housing, retail centres, employment areas, community facilities, transport infrastructure, roads, pavements and public spaces like parks and green spaces.
The Council welcome as many ideas and thoughts you have on to help us shape the next 10 years of development in your area:-
- How can we make it nicer to live in?
- How can local people move around more easily and safely?
- How can we enhance open spaces, improve wildlife and play areas?
- How can we help develop better quality local job opportunities?
- How do we improve Greater Pollok’s town centres and the heart of its neighbourhoods?
Follow the link for more information and background.
The initial consultation ends at 4.00pm on 9th September 2022. GCC want to hear as many views as possible so we’d urge you to comment and complete the survey.